View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 05:01 PM
baseball
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013

Originally Posted by guppie View Post
<<so I will never cry or have physical tantrums, conniptions, etc like the 2016 folks for 3.8 years straight.>>

Ha! What do you call the 25+ frivolous lawsuits that have been dismissed or withdrawn, along with the constant all cap fraud twittertantrums that have stirred up the MAGA masses like hornets? Lol. They need to chillax. We’re ridin with Biden now, baby. Woo 😎
Biden reminds me of both Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. One killed the airline piloting profession with the Airline Deregulation Act and lowered pilot wages 44% and the other killed manufacturing in the US and interstate commerce, both of which are pretty integral to professional aviation. Now we get to blindly pay more than our fair share of taxes.

So the 3 million plus that the profession owes to individual pilots who have been doing this for over 30 years will be paid by who exactly? And of that, if we ever get paid, how much do we get to keep?

I don't think Biden gives a hoot about pilots, or what his buddies Carter, and Clinton did to the profession. Just pay those taxes baby. whoot whoot!