View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 08:39 AM
JamesNoBrakes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player

Originally Posted by furloughfuntime View Post
thanks Bozo, I knew you'd be on my side. All these guys have really fallen for it, hook line and sinker. The military industrial complex has brainwashed all of you. WW2 had a death rate of less than 0.30%, yet all these history books make it out to be some big deal and the movies all show tons of people dying. It was only 0.3%!!! And those that did die were dumber and more unhealthy than the rest. It's not that hard to not get killed, and it's really a matter of personal responsibility. Besides, we're just culling the herd and making ourselves stronger by shedding the weak.

That number, even though it's super small, is probably inflated though. How many of those storming the beaches of Normandy had preexisting conditions? I bet some had undiagnosed cancer that would've killed them anyway, and yet the coroners listed KIA as cause of death just to help the war propaganda and boost their stats.

Same thing with Pearl Harbor. Don't you guys think it's suspicious that we LET the Japanese bomb us? It was all a ploy by deep-state FDR to seize power over the US and advance his liberal takeover of America.

Sorry that it won’t fit the narrative though that we all collectively decided is true. Wake up sheeple!
Close, but you left out the 5G chemtrails.