Thread: Bankruptcy
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 06:06 AM
sanicom3205
Eating A Gruben

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by Hedley View Post
The BLM people who peacefully marched were protesting. Those who went on a rampage and damaged and destroyed property with antifa were rioters. A few right wing nut jobs storm the capital and they’re terrorist. Left wing nut jobs burn down businesses, take over entire sections of a city, and force the evacuation of state and municipal buildings and they’re fighting an injustice. The people who rioted and looted this summer and those who rioted at the capital should all be punished to the full extent of the law.

Saying that they were there to murder the VP and take hostages is really a stretch. I’ve read reports that say that hostage taking could have possibly been a motive, but nothing remotely definitive. They were just a mob who wanted to disrupt the government in an attempt to stop the electoral votes from becoming official....... You know..... morons.
I don’t know, chanting “hang mike pence” was just for fun? Carrying armfuls of plastic handcuffs inside the chamber they just breached was just as a prop? I don’t buy that and I certainly wouldn’t call it a stretch.

Interestingly, one of the men carrying plastic handcuffs on the floor of Congress used to be on our seniority list!