View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 06:01 AM
SaintNick
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by hyperboy View Post
I will bite please see below to your comments. Some of it is misinformation and it's all in the language not whet you may have been told.

LOA 12 has already been approved by our MEC apparently for 10 years without pilot ratification (I can't believe i just said that). This is in Section F.1. It deal with CODESHARE It involves codesharing that they already have and has some metrics in there for why they needed our approval in this case. They can do all of this just like the code share with Silver Airways Please read.

LOA 13 deal with F.7 and F.8. It DEALS with a JOINT VENTURE. IT IS A MUST READ!!!!!!!This language (in our CBA) is in there to PROTECT us, It PREVENTS us from having to look the other way while others do our flying, deal with focus city to focus city. regional flying, , bypasses OUR international growth, and it ignores the idea we have the iron to fly that route. .....I am gonna stop there because I can't believe its ON the table. It is there for a reason and any change EVER for this requires PILOT RATIFICATION. This is why its in there.

Its terrifying that this temporary relief is for ONE DAY or what could be up 10 years.
Why do we have it in there? To prevent it and NEVERt allow it and PROTECT our jobs.
Remember they still have codesharing. They have flexibility from F.1. Like it or not form LOA 12
I LOVE this company and want this company to survive. OUR BRAND, ORGANIC, CONTRARIAN!
SCOPE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY #!! This is what is under attack.

Here are my questions? Answers must be from the language we are voting on and nothing else........

Where are the details to this deal?
What is this deal worth?
How much for B6 to get out of this agreement?
How much for AA to get out of this agreement?
What happens if AA goes to BK?
What are the JETBLUE aircraft requirements for this agreement?
What are the AA, American Eagle, MESA aircraft requirements for this agreement?
Why could they still furlough in this agreement? see above questions.

MY SCOPE is not for sale. What we are voting on next week is a JOINT VENTURE. It is also is NEVER for Sale.
thank you. I was hoping you would chime in.