Gets Weekends Off
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Oct 2012
  • Position
    190 captain and “Pro-pilot”
Quote: Many commented on the fact that they didn’t answer the question directly. As in what are ya gonna do if it fails. They are actually not allowed to do that. It would violate the railroad act to publicly announce a contingency. It would unfairly influence our due process as a union. The company is unable to comment on that question specifically and they did not. The flip of that is that our MEC was told for sure across the table what was at stake and what the company may of may not do if this doesn’t pass. Our guys are bound by NDA’s and cannot comment either. I’ve been at that table. There is WAY more going on than we know and I would bet paychecks that the company is in a really bad spot and might take their toys and go home leaving us screwed. Don’t bet on them coming back to the table.This might be all they have.
Well if the pilots are screwed so is the company. I guess we can all go down together, but that’s not what will happen,

I just find it hard to believe that the company lets go of this “once in a generation” deal over this. It’s so great and will catapult us into profitability but if we vote no well it’s all over. Now that is not looking out for the shareholders I don’t think Wall St would be very happy.