View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:46 AM
Seneca Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2019

Originally Posted by Knobcrk1 View Post
I was just simply asking if you actually know what you were all in agreement to actually means. Like I said, you want to “isolate the vulnerable” which I’m assuming you mean the elderly and the unhealthy. How do you plan on doing this and how do you plan on having them comply? Old and unhealthy want to live their lives too. Second, that leaves the 30s to 50s population that qualifies as “healthy”. How will you get this population to be ready and willing to infect themselves for the good of the nation? How will you manage all these populations, essentially mobilizing them. As far as Sweden, if we’re still talking about that, we all know we had the worst response in the world to this, most other countries rallied together, we did not since we are deeply divided.

This is an awesome example of how the left never accepts that they are wrong with a tired defeated idea and instead doubles down in an attempt to save it. You want the entire population to quarantine and give up their lives and incomes so that a small portion who largely has an income from pension or retirement can have their life. Do you even read what you post?