Thread: XOJET Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 06:09 PM
flyskisail
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Well said Chase.

I've been here a few years. It's an awesome place, the people are second to none.

I kept my job, my pay stayed where it was, while senior management took pay cuts. To me, sounds like they deserve a handshake and our appreciation. I know they've gotten both from me. (Elbows I guess it was with the Bug floating around)

Are there growing pains? Yes. Are we overcoming them? I think so. We are working to build something better, together.

Those who want everything laid out for them, walk up to the jet fire it up, go, and they need not apply / be here. That is not what we do. In ANY facet of the job. Do others get paid more to do less? Sure, but they've got all that money and time and somehow they sure are miserable every time I talk to them, if they will even acknowledge me.

I don't own the jets, so I'll wear what they tell me to wear. Pink tutu's? If that's what the customer wants. I'll do it.

If we see something wrong we fix it, or offer to help get it fixed.

THAT is the XO way, or at least the way I want it to be. Leave it better than you found it for when (if) you move on.

Not go off on an anonymous internet forum.