View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 11:26 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
How many FedEx contracts have you worked under? How many negotiations have you experienced here? Funny, the dude who best case has worked here for 5 years and worse case doesn’t even work here, knows everything because he/she read some ALPA propaganda. ALPA didn’t mind wasting OUR dues hiring outsiders to research and try to sell (via the worse modeler program ever) a new retirement Ponzi scheme. But they are adamantly opposed to outside negotiators because they just aren’t as smart as the line pilots. We play checkers while the company plays chess! It’s time to check the egos and hire professionals!
Frank,

You are doing just what I spoke of in my previous comment you quoted. This will be my first negotiations at FedEx, but not my first in my career by a long shot. I have been at another major during negotiations also, so I have seen this play out before. I have also seen those like you at the previous job micromanage and arm chair quarterback every move. Not being a smart arse, but if you have all the answers why not run for many of the positions that have been open for election recently? If you could/would do so much better why not step up? You spend considerable amounts of time on this forum laying out criticism so why not step up? As for me, I will support those doing the job. I will do my homework and trust, but verify the SME’s and consultants the union uses. I try to read all the material. I will vote when I am called on to do so. In my opinion the union is using all resources including surveys to include us as line pilots. Lets give them some credit for doing what me and you wont do. Don't you think?