TillerTemptress , 04-03-2021 10:46 PM
Gets Weekends Off
TillerTemptress
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2017
Quote: DO NOT ANSWER HOW YOU THINK THEY WANT YOU TO”

True or false, “the company is out to get you”. The correct answer is false, even if you do believe the company is out to get you. So in that instance, DO ANSWER HOW YOU THINK THEY WANT YOU TO. “Do you get annoyed at work a lot?” Honest answer, true. Correct answer, false. This is a CFS test. To see if you have common ********* sense. People always get so worked up over the hogan. It is designed to filter out 10% of people at the far left and right of the bell curve. You don’t want to be the party animal or the recluse. Be somewhere in the middle. If you’re pretty normal, you will pass. I keep hearing people say, take a drink before hand. When the hogan asks you, true or false, “you drank a beer before taking this test” how will you answer? CFS.

PS, the timing thing is a myth. I took forever, then I exited the test, then went back in and changed some answers. Still passed the first time. I think they should ditch the hogan and bring back a sim ride.
Honestly, I am a recluse and answered totally honest about being introverted as hell. Still got past it. My friend who is a party animal, still got past it. You don't know who they want to hire, and your assumptions might be wrong.