View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 08:34 PM
mistarose
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Furloughed

Originally Posted by FlyHalf10 View Post
Mistarose-
Any advice for the interview? I feel I'm ready as ever. Its nice having a Frasca at my flight school to use for free!
Thats great your confident, thats 90% of it.

The gouges on www.aviationinterviews.com and www.willflyforfood.cc are current and correct.

I would emphasize on the following areas:

Make sure all paperwork is correct, filled out, and that you bring two copies of everything they told you to bring.

Make sure you really understand 121 alternate regs (dep and dest) they will ask you everything related to those, know the rest regs as well. I was only asked a couple simple rest related questions.

Know descent planning.

Have examples / ideas memorized, not recited answers, for certain HR questions. If your primary job prior to this was flight instructing, expect a lot of questions related to that.

Great advantage having used a Frasca before, you are probably aware that you'll be in a Frasca 142 (I think), twin engine that performs really well.

Know the history of the company, CEO, etc.

Thats about it, o yeah, bring your flight bag w/ Jepp plates so you can look at the approaches being used after the first person comes out of the tech interview (same for everyone). A lot of this is in the gouges

Good luck! You'll do fine.