Old 04-08-2021, 01:34 PM
Sixty N Two
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: 737/FO

Originally Posted by bravo45 View Post
Anyone knows how to post external recommendation letters? I have at least 3 letters (from management pilots at previous foreign employers) that I would like to post. But the addendum, I have always been under the impression, seem to be for internal recs. I can't have them email it again since at least 2 don't work there anymore. I have the letters with me on company letterheads.

I feel this might not be my brightest question but I just got an email to update the application and I wanna throw in everything I have in hopes that I might not be too late already. Would appreciate any advice.

All the best to the lucky ones!!
Hmmm, pretty sure you have to use the link within airline apps, had to enter the persons email and a link went to them to upload their letter of recommendation. One section was for character/personality and the other is used if they can speak to your flying abilities as a pilot. Not sure if the old school letters of rec are useable. If they are reaching out to you it would seem odds are in your favor and they are giving you fair warning to review your app. So letters of recommendation are good and all, but I would really focus in on making sure what you have in the app is current and accurate, hours, medical, any new jobs maybe since COVID. Best of luck.