Thread: Easter Meltdown
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 06:50 PM
TegridyFarms
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by firstmob View Post
My son lives in a Delta city which pre covid had reasonably good Delta service since then not only have flights decreased but also service. He flies frequently in his position and so far is a loyal Delta MILLION MILER. Talked to him today and he is seriously looking to change his primary airline. We (our leader) is getting crucified on national media and not running the airline so I wonder how many of our loyal customers find themselves in a similar situation as my son?
X2 for my old man, out of one of our focus cities.... and he gets Porsche service most of the time. Still can’t build reasonable itineraries. We will see what this new “service” brings April 15th with food and drinks—but in first class the guy can’t even get a soda, but can get beer and wine. Oh and a tapas box with hummus that expires in 12 years. He’s been cheating on the D with the U and not hating it. Meals, service, frequency, you know all the things someone whose company spends six figures on tickets a year moving him around the world looks for.