View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Gone Flying
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: UNA

Originally Posted by Herkflyr View Post
It may pass, but I hope a lot of the junior guys are aware that BB, the chief architect and whiner, is actually angry that the junior guys did NOT get furloughed, and in fact is holding up a lack of furlough as a serious benefit that junior guys got at the "expense" of senior guys (and I am one of the modestly senior guys these days, and cannot fathom that kind of thinking).

I do agree that the lack of meetings is a real problem. But don't think for one second that this is about the "greater good" for C44. This is about a small cadre of already super-senior guys embracing the "got mine, want yours" mindset. If we vote out the current reps, the world will not come to an end, and we will move on with new reps, like we have for many years. But I don't think that anything better will result. Nor do I think that keeping them in office will herald great things either.
I hope I’m not out of line with this,

BB very much came across as not “anti concessions” but actively pro furlough on FB this summer and fall. I think that was apparent to many hired in the past 4 years. Since he is the voice of this movement, I think many of the junior pilots will show up to vote against this for the same reason, they may or may not be pro current C44 reps, but are very anti BB and his line of thinking.