View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 04:06 AM
Han Solo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy

I'm torn on this recall. The lack of a meeting and the perception that the lack of a meeting is only to hold onto their positions really bothers me. KO was an ardent TA1 supporter, I voted against him 2 years ago and I'd love to see him never hold an ALPA position again. You can't ever be THAT wrong and be allowed a position of authority again, it grates on my nerves that C44 elected such a clown.

On the flip side, I don't like BB one bit. He wants special privileges and money for these undefined deadzoners (read BB) at the expense of the rest of the pilot group. If he could earn himself a million bucks at the cost of half a million to every other Delta pilot on property I have no doubt he'd do it. I personally find the entire DZ argument a load of BS, it's a made up construct to generate a large piece of the pie for a small % of the pilots. Plus, what kind of weak excuse for a man needs to share his wife's FB account, it's pathetic. I would prefer to keep the current reps over putting in guys who are so filled with hate and anger that in an effort to get their perfect 'me-me-me' deal they'd pass on a very good deal for the vast majority of pilots. That said this is C44, we're not going to elect 4 company-hating hawks regardless of what happens in this recall.

So, still don't know which way I'll vote or if I'll even bother.