View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Buck Rogers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
I did 15 years of international with the 22 inch and a clip on bag. Used it constantly on 6 day trips and up to 12 day trips. Never understood the guys who needed to drag a small Condo with them. I also brought 1 shirt per leg as I can’t stand reusing them.
But wait....don't stop there...you too can have not 1...not 2...not 3....and no, not even 4 bags...but act now and you can be like some flight attendants and have 5...count 'em , 5 bags to do a 3 or 4 day international trip. CALL NOW!!! The other commuters love it when you commute home at the end of one of those trips with your 5 bags and then stick ALL of them in the overhead.

Personally, I have used a 22" most often with the clip on but sometimes also the 26" . I've done 14 day warm weather trips with hotel paid laundry quite easily....the European and Asia 9 day winter trips usually necessitate the 26" That extra 4' provides little more room to add a wind breaker and sweater/heavy shirt and or sandals(for summer) and a few more work out shirts....usually I wash my workout gear in the sink and a lot of gyms have the spinner to wick the dri-fit clothes to almost dry right quick like. Most hotels have an umbrella that you can use for inclement weather, for walk arounds in pouring rain I have been know to utilize a trash bag condom....works right well for that once a year predicament