Thread: 700/900 rates.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 01:30 PM
airworld22
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by dremaldent View Post
To clarify, I'm not saying you are a bad pilot. It's just that even regional jobs will be competitive for a few more months, so you need every advantage you can get. I'm just saying that realistically you will need current experience to be considered until things calm down a little.

Sorry that you're in that situation, but your options are either to wait, or find a way to get flying currency.

I appreciate the help and clarification. I was referring to recruitment strategy in my previous post, no worries, nothing personal. I think that its a good strategy to respond to candidates who take the time to apply. I get it though. Time is money and everyone has a job to do. If responding to candidates that are not qualified is not a thing, than tough luck for people like me.

However, I need to know what I need to do to make myself attractive so I can get it done. Flying pistons around is not an indicator that a person can get through a 121 program, we all know that. Dropping 5k for currency work at SIMCOM is a huge gamble with no cjo at the other end of it. Thanks again!