Thread: XOJET Questions
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 09:43 AM
Diesel8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Boeing;

Join the club. Don't worry in a couple of weeks XO will send a job solicitation for a position that you are highly qualified for in the IT department, begging you to apply.

That's what I got after getting one of my TBNT's a couple of months ago. On PPW there were a handful of others that got the same thing.

Unless you know someone there that can kick the door open for you, re-applying is just going to net you more TBNT's. Even if you somehow managed to get some 135 experience that you think that would put you in the running (I know from experience). I didn't do anything that was offensive, as all I did was graciously filled out there forms and communicated with them.

I gave up on them. It's pretty obvious on this thread how it works over there. If you aren't in the club, you won't be let in.

it's all about getting the opportunity to interview, once you get that it's yours to win, lose, or learn. Otherwise it's like pushing on a door that says PULL.

Try to find someplace that will give you the opportunity to interview (there is a bias for anyone with 121 experience, don't think there isn't ). I would bet dollars to donuts that when and wherever you interview, you'll get the job.