Old 06-06-2021, 03:32 PM
Internetpilot84
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2019
Default "we are cautiously evaluating manpower...."

Hey all,

I just put in my app in airline apps, and I got an immediate email, stating...Thank you for your interest in United Airlines and application as a First Officer.

As you may know, due to the impacts of COVID-19, we have placed a pause on conducting interviews as well as new hire classes. Currently, we are cautiously evaluating manpower needs and our ability to resume our selection process. As we evolve and processes allow, we will communicate when we have more certainty about our timeline.

In the meantime, continue to update your application in AirlineApps at least once every three months. Remember to update specific date related entries like passport expiration, medical and flight times including date of last flight and rolling 12 month totals.

We use e-mail as a primary means of communication with all applicants. Please ensure your current e-mail address is updated on your application.

We sincerely appreciate your patience during the time we take a pause in our hiring process. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].

Thank you,

United Airlines Pilot Hiring

did anyone else get this? Is this a thanks but no thanks, I thought United was hiring a bunch of pilots? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

thanks folks!