View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 08:13 AM
BrianH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2021

Here are the questions I asked:

How do you expect to get membership buy-in if you refuse to tell us what you are negotiating. No I am not asking for the table position, I am asking for the concepts being considered. Since you are leaving the membership, IE the ALPA foundation, in the dark, how can you envision any success moving forward? Do you plan to just surprise us with the TA and hope we like it? HOW did that work in ’15? And how will it be different this time?

Has the MEC reps been given retirement options to compare and contrast prior to voting on the openers document and did the MEC select the path forward in regards to retirement. If not how could they have voted for the openers not knowing what they allowing the NC to bargain for on our behalf. And were they given a cost benefit analysis on each choice?

Does PSPP, a variable benefit plan, have the same three to one funding protection requirement our current Defined Benefit has? And if not, where does that burden lie, and what is the value of that burden?

Why were there reps saying the Defined Benefit retirement fund is under funded during the last council 7 online briefing? Is it under funded and is/are the ramifications?

Last edited by BrianH; 06-17-2021 at 08:45 AM.