View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 02:56 PM
morerudder69
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2019

Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
Just post it here ?
It was kind of going to be long winded but since I didn't get any bites I guess I'll post it here.

Every forums has people saying how hostile management is and how much they hate the pilots, how true is that even at Allegiant? At my regional, our management seems to be as hostile as you can possibly get so I can't imagine it being worse here.

What is the status of the contract negotiations? I see the current one is expiring/is expired. Is there any real information on a timeline of the new one or what will be included or asked for?

How often are pilots receiving junior man's/extensions?

How accurate do you find your pay each month? Do you find yourself having to grievance pay issues often?

Every forum someone "knows a guy" who is making 300-400k or a lot more than they should be. What's the honest average of what pilots are crediting per month as a normal line holder with how many days off? How many days off would you be at to credit around 100 hours per month?

What percentage of pilots here actually commute?

How easily are you able to swap/drop trips?

What's the average age of the FO/CA/FAs?

I know a lot of this is base and season variable, but I'm just looking for general averages or what most people have experienced so far.