View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 06:24 AM
BertMacklinFBI
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by Noworkallplay View Post
What your missing is testing is going on without the crew members knowledge. The test results are then determined at an undeterminable time later and divulged to who knows what country that you are heading to next. Imagine being surprised upon landing in HKG and being greeted by health official notifying you that you are heading to a government camp. You ask “how do you know I have COVID”? Oh sir we tested your toilet lid in CAN. Well that may have changed my decision to go to HKG if known. It also might change my decision to go on a trip to CAN also. Are you starting to see why the company withheld this information.
I agree 100%. I’ve always wondered also about the tests in SYD. What happens when you don’t get the results back before you are on your way to CAN. What a pleasant surprise that would be. You think the company would divert you somewhere more “pleasant” to spend a 14 day quarantine…maybe SIN? No, they’d wait till you landed in CAN. And tell you good luck. That airplane that was on standby in Guam, to allegedly get us out, left months ago.

so I don’t get the other guys statements. A quarantine anywhere in the US vs SE Asia... Really? Hope those guys are testing every day at home on layovers as not to expose anyone! Such hero’s.