View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 06:14 PM
Globemaster2827
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

While I am too busy in my personal life to do anything extra at this moment, put me in the "Who Cares?" camp on this one. Sorry but the hotel probably has an obligation to check for signs of Covid after any American stays there due to our high number of cases. They don't want their workers spreading extra cases of Covid. China has taken this pretty serious and if someone does have Covid there is a pretty clear need for everyone involved to know.

If the company was aware of it then they should've let us know but I fail to see this is as some massive conspiracy. In any event we do know now, so if this adjusts the game plan for those taking little precaution and traveling to a Communist country then so be it. If you're very concerned about it thankfully vaccines are free in America. You could get a J&J vaccine and be fully protected in 2 weeks. If you take the vaccine and still get quarantined then those are the breaks of flying internationally where they do care about you spreading it in countries that have fought hard to reduce cases and don't need us destroying their hard work.