View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 08:31 PM
Lenticularis
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

[QUOTE=CantTaxiToACS;3273127]Logically I would assume so. But that would mean the operation itself and the people running it would have to be keen enough to mark that specific person. To be honest, after everything I experienced about the program and the people running it. They’re really just blind mice throwing darts. It’s been mostly “as we go” kinds of rules and answers and protocols. So would it hurt your chances? Probably. Are the individuals running capable enough to be so precise in program oversight? … probably not.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

United has enormous levels of data. The Aviate program is an evolving one. Especially considering the past 1.5 yrs. I know regional airlines are tough but it’s exactly those experiences and your perseverance in life that by large determine whether you get selected at a Legacy or equivalent airline. Most of us have seen good and bad in the career, your experience right now is not the last speed bump your going to hit and mess up your ride. Other regionals may provide better opportunities for you. I have no doubt leaving Aviate and trying to find the back door to UA will provide poor results. But I just fly airplanes and I don’t know much.