Thread: Vaccine Stance
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 09:52 AM
urinmyseat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by FXLAX View Post
I’m not sure what you mean by 40% less effectiveness. Everything I’ve read is that cases don’t matter. It’s hospitalizations (flattening the curve) and deaths. And that the vaccine is preventing the overwhelming majority of those here. That it’s almost exclusively those not vaccinated who are being hospitalized and dying. Not that that means FedEx will mandate it. No one knows that.
I live in PIT. My sister is in the hospital {Magee) fighting an infection, and she happens to be a medical assistant at that hospital. She is vaccinated and has a non-covid infection. They have her in a hallway because all the rooms are full. When she asked if they were full with covid patients she was informed that there are virtually no covid cases in the hospital. She was told the vast majority of the rooms are full of vaccinated patients that are fighting various viruses that are something other than covid. Interesting that I haven't seen that on our local news. My sis is a proponent of the vaccine, so you can imagine her surprise.