View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:13 PM
Bluesideup1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Stop lying and putting words in my mouth, that's not what I said.

As I keep saying over and over again, the overall situation is bad for the US internationally, and the WH at home.

The hardware left behind is largely irrelevant for all the reasons I've patiently explained above. If you don't get that, you'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.
What words have I put in your mouth? Did I ever say nuke em all and let god sort them out? Did I ever even imply that? When did I ever say that they would use this equipment to directly attack us in the U.S.? What I did say and what is happening is they are using our equipment to kill people that helped us during the war, that they can use this equipment to help the jihadist, they can give/sell the equipment to finance their jihad which in turn will have negative consequences for us and our allies. Being a military genius do you not agree those are real possibilities?

The fact that you have downplayed this saying that there will be no repercussions is delusional at best. We are already seeing the repercussions as Iran trucks in our equipment.

This whole thing started because you said this wasn't an unmitigated disaster. After seeing what has happened and diving in deeper do you still believe that?