View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 12:26 PM
AvNav23
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2021

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
Maybe I misinterpreted it. Regardless, those numbers are still inferior to Ivermectin as proven by every study and data collection that is willing to provide 100% of their findings. Not hide any data like the FDA and NIH.

Death is still occurring in vaccinated individuals at a higher rate than what was initially promised. Ivermectin has a virtually 100% success at not just preventing death but preventing serious cases when used early on when first diagnosed.
Virtually 100%. YGBFKM! Was this in the India study that was neither blind nor unbiased or was this in the unreviewed Zuckerberg study? It’s so hard to keep track when you see only what you want to see. I think at this point it is imperative that you box up all your research and send it off to all the best research clinics and universities in the country to let them know what you’ve stumbled upon. Oh wait I forgot they’re all part of the grand conspiracy designed to keep Ivermectin off the streets even though it is humanity’s only hope. Honestly do you hear how crazy that sounds?!?! At least you’re always good for a laugh! Keep that tinfoil hat on tight!