View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by AvNav23 View Post
Virtually 100%. YGBFKM! Was this in the India study that was neither blind nor unbiased or was this in the unreviewed Zuckerberg study? It’s so hard to keep track when you see only what you want to see. I think at this point it is imperative that you box up all your research and send it off to all the best research clinics and universities in the country to let them know what you’ve stumbled upon. Oh wait I forgot they’re all part of the grand conspiracy designed to keep Ivermectin off the streets even though it is humanity’s only hope. Honestly do you hear how crazy that sounds?!?! At least you’re always good for a laugh! Keep that tinfoil hat on tight!
So you’re saying Mark Zuckerburg would fact check his own funded research? You’re saying he’s putting out false information? There are numerous studies and data points from health officials around the world. Including the head of the Tokyo Medical Association. Are you saying he needs to step down so Japan can listen to your medical expertise instead.

btw, still waiting for you to find just ONE study that actually provides data instead of opinions that show Ivermectin is ineffective. Just one. That’s all im
asking for. If you’re so certain it’s making people drop like flies it should be pretty easy for you to find.

Also, while you’re searching for that data that doesn’t exist, can you also find just ONE doctor anywhere that’s used Ivermectin that advises against it? Again, just one. That’s all I’m asking for. It was prescribed 88,000 times last week in HUMANS just in the U.S. If the data is as clear as you say, it shouldn’t be that hard to find a doctor that doesn’t support it. Waiting…