View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 01:55 AM
beetlehog
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Down N Out

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
I asked somebody if they would be ok if United mandated Ivermectin since some on here claim a private company can mandate its employees to do whatever they want. It’s obvious most only believe that as long as it’s something they agree with. The precedent has been set. You agree with it now, you might not agree with it when it comes to something else in the future.
Golfer is just one of the many on this website who can't see what is going on and how bad it is for all of us because as you just wrote, "he agrees with it". This government is completely out of control and I ask all of the people here who voted for Biden, are you still proud of that vote??? Honest question. The speech from yesterday afternoon should scare the hell out of all Americans and we should be marching to D.C. immediately. This President's poll numbers are now in the 30s and has no political capital but he still figures he can do this. Is it just a distraction from Afghanistan or is this gonna really happen? It seems shocking to me that his poll numbers are this bad considering he got more votes than Obama. It is almost like he has no base and got no where near 81 million votes. Just sayin.