View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 03:30 PM
sleeves
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737 fo

Originally Posted by AxlF16 View Post
The fact that the CDCs definition of vaccine changes doesn't mean Jack sh!t. You can grab onto any straw you want I guess...

All opinions are NOT equal so, yes, censorship will always exist to some extent. In the past all of the nut jobs and crazy bastards were relegated to carrying signs on street corners and writing manifestos from secluded cabins. Now they're all out in the open thanks to social media. No - a lot of 'opinions' are total bullsh!t, crazy, or just downright stupid. Some even like to dance on the edges grasping at straws in their self indulgent attempt to defy authority. It's a bit surprising so many of you are pilots but I suppose we're just representative of the population... IMO there should be more, smarter censorship of these people.
I never said that the definition changed anything other then the definition! It clearly changes that. It, again proves you cannot read.

All opinions are created equal. We all get to decide FOR OURSELVES what we want to believe. Censorship is a very slippery slope. I certainly do not want the likes of you deciding what information I get to see.

I do agree that a lot of opinions are “bullish!t, crazy, or downright stupid”…but I think YOU should still be allowed to have those, which yours clearly are.