View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 06:13 AM
Buck Rogers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Der Meister View Post
Except for that lack of profit sharing which puts us below industry standard for pay.... So I will say once again for those on the back of the room; profit sharing isn't pay! Unless you can guarantee it every year we shouldn't count it in out pay calculations. Why we ever have is beyond me, as its seems the most short sighted view ever.
Der...I'm not trying to change your mind, but ....by using your logic....I made triple the pay that Ed Bastion made in 2020. He made $230,000 in pay. Of course, he made another 12 million in "other" compensation so there is that. So....using your logic...did he make 12 Million or 230K? BYy my reckoning he made 12M. PS is at risk "compensation"....analogous to performance bonuses in sports or investing and many other professions.

Totally agree in negotiations to try to use your line of thinking. Of course there us the possibility that the union negotiator loses some credibility with management if they try to push that as a black and white gambit....the truth is somewhere in the middle

JMHO