View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 08:50 AM
Merle Haggard
Aspiring PSA Captain

Joined APC: Sep 2020

Originally Posted by beetlehog View Post
"feel better about Biden's speeches"? Is that a serious comment? How can you stay this high and fly an airplane? I guess if that makes you feel better about your vote than go ahead and keep telling yourself that Biden has a fully functioning brain and not impacted at all by dementia. As far as Trump saying something stupid, he certainly did do that a lot but he actually did press conferences and campaigned and did interviews with people who absolutely hated him. Biden doesn't do ANY of that. The media protects him during his campaign and still to this day as much as they can anyway. After Afghanistan, they had no choice but to report on what a disaster it was. Sad that you use that example to prop up this cheating, brain dead, reprobate we unfortunately have to call President.
I'll just agree to disagree. Given two horrific options, I chose demented and well-intentioned over criminal. Everyone who voted chose a poor path for this country. By the way, are those tax returns still under audit?