Thread: Vaccine Stance
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 05:21 PM
hoya saxa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: MD11 Captain

Originally Posted by 86Gremlin View Post
Its not even coming in second. Cancer comes in second, maybe 3/4/5/6 depending on where you get your inflated numbers. I haven't normalized anything, I don't have that power. The government seems to have all that power due to people like you ceding any and all of your remaining freedom of choice.

If you want to get the vaccine, I 100% support it (see, belief in personal choice works both ways). It has some modicum of effectiveness but it is not the holy water you believe it is. Once you give up your freedom, you don't get it back....

Your rights end where mine begin. And right now the unvaccinated folks exercising their freedom is impinging on my rights to live my life without daily hassles, free travel and the assurance of available hospital resources if I or my family need them. I give zero f’s about your opinions to the contrary, based on some lady you watched on YouTube or fringe “news” sources peddling conspiracies for profit. And that’s coming from a libertarian-leaning conservative who hasn’t spent a moment in fear of Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk