Thread: Vaccine Stance
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 06:47 PM
DR K
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Since all of you fascists are emphatically declaring this a moral issue by stating that the unvaccinated could "kill you" or others, your employer is de facto immoral, reckless, and deadly by not mandating the vaccine to protect you and their other employees.

If you had actual moral compasses or backbones, you would have already submitted your resignation letter in a disgusted response to your immoral employer's vaccine mandate inaction and found another job. There are several airlines that require vaccinations in this situation which would be a better fit for your ideologies concerning informed medical consent in the USA.

Until you do tender your resignations, either your greed surpasses your morals or you are liars/psychopaths/sociopaths and you can keep typing until the cows come home since you have no credibility. I'd bet three year's worth of well-stacked pancakes that none of you resigns in protest to your employer's despicable lack of action. (feel free to insert any of the other descriptors you have used like disgusting, conspiratorial, selfish, etc)

Either way, I wouldn't be able to live with myself in your current situation since your morals are easily purchased by the pay and benefits provided by your employer. Happy job hunting, DR K