Thread: Vaccine Stance
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 06:55 PM
DR K
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by 86Gremlin View Post
Such strong words! I also don't think you understand what being a libertarian is because that is not how your freedoms work. I think what you are looking for is "authoritarianism". Now if you are "libertarian minded", I agree with you that your right to freedom shouldn't be interrupted HOWEVER, you need not be looking at your fellow citizens but your own government. Although they would love for you to believe that this is all the unvaccinated's fault, your government is the organization that has restricted your travel and brought hassle to daily life. Your language sounds pretty fearful.

This is for your education:

"Libertarianism is a political philosophy and movement that upholds liberty as a core principle. Libertarians seek to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association."
It's all hot air - the employer is gravely immoral and dangerous by not mandating vaccinations. Yet somehow, the pay scale and promises of the PSPP make that immorality acceptable to these medical fascists. That's why none of them have resigned in protest, as you would expect from someone with such strongly held beliefs. They are comfortable working for an employer that values profits more than life by not requiring the vaccine. You'll never have a logical debate with someone whose morality is for sale, so quit wasting your time. DR K