Thread: Time to stop politicizing Ivermectin

sailingfun , 09-17-2021 01:53 PM
Gets Weekends Off
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2008
Quote: Can you give me an example of what a credible website would be? FDA's, CDC's, NIH?

These studies are from several different websites. There are 116 of them. I guarantee you haven't looked at a single one. The links to their PDF's are all there.

There will never be a double blinded, placebo controlled study on the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID, because it it off patent and there is 0$ to be made.
Just show me one of the 116 where they conducted human trials. I produced one and posted the results. I do see this kind of statement over and over again.

Shouting through my N95 mask and the noise of the HEPA filter, I introduced myself. I calmly asked him why he decided not to get vaccinated.

“Well, I’m not an anti-vaxxer or anything. I was just waiting for the FDA to approve the vaccine first. I didn’t want to take anything experimental. I didn’t want to be the government’s guinea pig, and I don’t trust that it’s safe,” he said.

“Well,” I said, “I can pretty much guarantee we would have never met had you gotten vaccinated, because you would have never been hospitalized. All of our COVID units are full and every single patient in them is unvaccinated. Numbers don’t lie. The vaccines work.”