View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 07:23 PM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by PilotGR View Post
hmm..wonder why the death rate has not spiked. oh..why are majority of unvaccinated dying. go back to you hole dude..seriously. I have over 30 doctors in family..this isn't a political issue. You just want it to be.
Yes..let's just live like this for next 5 years and let the F'ing virus keeping mutating. That would be great for our profession. moron.
Having family members who are doctors doesn’t disprove math. That’s how science works. Doesn’t matter what your opinion is. If Dr. Fauci tells me 2+2=7…. Well, I’m going to default to math. Sorry.

23% of serious cases in June in the U.S. were of the vaccinated. This has been increasing every month since January. June was also the last month of data given and before Dr. Fauci admitted that the vaccines wear off much faster than anticipated. If they didn’t… then what’s the point of boosters? Given the rate up to June, and in addition a study published by left leaning “The Atlantic” shows that up to 50% of unvaccinated hospitalizations are hospitalized for something completely unrelated to covid…. that 23% is probably closer to 40% if not 50% now of covid patients being vaccinated.

It doesn’t matter what your doctor family says. It matters what the numbers say. It also doesn’t matter what the death rate is, every restriction we’ve put in place have all been based on cases. How else can you explain Israel having the highest covid case per capita than anywhere in entire world? How else can you also explain why any of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world are doing the worst with covid? Again, doesn’t matter what your doctor families opinions are unless they can back it up with data or numbers. And right now they can’t. Unless they use outdated numbers from several months ago. You can’t tell me 99% of deaths are unvaccinated and then in the same breath justify the need for boosters. Please provide recent data. And also account for about half of the unvaccinated covid hospitalizations being admitted to the hospital for non covid related issues.