View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Big E 757
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: A320 Left seat

Originally Posted by coodrough568 View Post
most of aviation is being able to sniff though the bull**** and think for yourself if you can estimate a job paying off long term. You can find a $100k aviation job a dime a dozen, but will it ever pay more than that? A lot of corporate jobs start you out at the top of the pay scale; not a good place to be. Think for yourself if Breeze is a good fit for yourself and your family, if not, move on or stay put. Who knows how it will ply out with breeze getting a pay raise, my dollar says the company will have to cave and give in to one very soon. Other than that, how will being super senior at a brand new company “pay off” to you? I’d give up pay to be home based and senior, but that’s just me. Ask yourself these questions.
Are they getting enough applications to staff for future needs….say the next 10-18 months? If so, then a raise isn’t coming, no matter how much you want to believe it is. They can say it every day, and put it in feel good memos. A raise won’t happen until they can’t get anyone to apply, and if it IS better than a regional, then those apps won’t stop flowing for a while. Good luck.