Thread: Vaccine Stance
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 09:48 AM
DR K
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Globemaster2827 View Post
The funny thing about your rant is the article that I posted above that states that FedEx has until January 4th to make sure you are fully vaccinated or they'll be on the business end of a $14,000 fine for just you. There is a once a week testing option that FedEx might qualify for depending on whether or not we're viewed as a government contractor. These things have repeatedly held up in court according to the document ALPA legal is posting on our own Union's website. In addition to that foreign countries keep restricting what the unvaccinated can do in their countries. Keep running your mouth. I'll be here when you say you're quitting over it... I'll also be here when you call everyone a Nazi for forcing you to get it. I'll be here when you realize the world isn't ending and move on to some other topic... In the meantime it might help to lay off the Qanon. It's not good for your mental health. I hope the jumpseat back from DFW went well.
First - This was a busy 15 minutes between my post and yours - tracking down my identity and checking on my schedule while accusing me of mental problems. Serious productivity displayed! Don’t know if it matters, but I’ve never cheered against, berated, belittled, or rejoiced at my brothers being thrown on the streets. Some might call that a mental problem, others might call it a soul problem. It is a consistent theme over these last several months in your posts and on full display. Check out the union’s code of ethics if you get a chance.

Second - Since logistical chaos couldn’t be allowed prior to Christmas, you think it’s going to be officially rescheduled to January 4th? That is an interesting perspective. Hopefully you are positioning some stocks for the calamity that is marked on the calendar to cash in. Maybe you can loan some to your former brothers that you hope will be blacklisted from the airline industry because of their medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Muh oh muh!.

Third - There is a lot of anger against the deadly unvaxxed that is blinding your ability to reason, even with your own wallet! When significant numbers retire or are fired on January 4th, the company will probably claim financial hardship and compel your remaining union brothers to agree to a substandard contract again. This will affect you for years. Not very savvy, but at least all those puritans and dopey Qers will be gone right?!

Fourth - I don’t know if you spend much time in the company manuals on your iPad, but they have an exemption for EVERYTHING! Efvs approaches below standard weather mins is just an example, but there are tons of others and the company invests top dollar for these competitive advantages. Don’t you think they will maneuver into some kind of an exemption that will allow the deadly unvaxxed to continue working? After all this investment and leverage deployed, you think they are going to let the branch covidians significantly cut their bottom line by restricting their workforce? I tell you this because you and your jabtastic comrades should prepare yourselves for a career of working shoulder to shoulder with the deadly unvaxxed - this company is not going to lose money for some flimsy osha rules and a senile press release. That is why other airlines appear to be safer for you and the others here who have demonstrated the clear danger of the mere presence of the unvaxxed. If you stay here, you will be miserable because this company will essentially pay their way out of the mandate. It would be pretty selfish and greedy to work for a company like that don’t you think?

As the great philosophers in Limp Bizkit once said, “just think about it...”