Old 11-07-2021, 06:10 AM
DontLookDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by ratsnrip View Post
The trips we took together either both crew or when she non-reved on my trips coupled with some financial records could look bad. So I guess I will have to address this as part of the legal proceedings if the evidence materializes. My biggest worry is when the company pulls the records from their request, will the company look at what they are providing. Will they care? Could the deposition records be given to the company along with the evidence furnished by the company. Apparently that is going to be her lawyer's next step depositions for me and possibly even for my friend. My attorney isn't able to tell me what I am risking with the company, so I don't know how much I have at stake. Trying to decide how much do I cough up in an offer to keep this from splashing back on our jobs? Is that really a possibility?
“Will they care?”

My opinion is that a company won’t look to get involved unless they have too.

If an employee complained about you, then the company would absolutely care.

If a spouse is complaining about how you conducted yourself on a trip, they likely won’t care. Unless staying faithful to a spouse is in the company handbook they wont go out of their way to punish you.

I’m not a professional, not even an airline pilot, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.