Thread: Omni Air
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 05:39 PM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

Originally Posted by ObadiahDogberry View Post
That is good to hear. The lifestyle and working pattern of Omni fits me well, which is why I still have an interest even though I have found other work since first interviewing with them. But because I have other work, that pays pretty well, I can afford to be picky and look at all aspects of it. Which is why when I hear stuff like F&H coming on board to handle negotiations (my previous experience with them really was quite negative), and the company throwing out the idea of removing home basing, it is enough to give me some pause. I know to some people, for some inexplicable reason, that sounds like me saying "the sky is falling". To me it just sounds like someone who can afford to be picky, actually taking advantage of the ability to be picky and carefully consider all aspects. Having been through 9/11, SARS, the 2008 market crash, and Covid, it is nice to be in that position for a change.
OMG, we get it. You don’t like F&H. Enough already. Post after post arguing the same thing is pointless. Move on.