Thread: ATP/CTP
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 07:27 AM
beech1980
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: B-737

Originally Posted by lbell View Post
It wasn’t meant as an “attitude” it is meant to let ‘‘me know when it ACTUALLY happens.” Several Airlines have posted they will pay for the ATP/CTP and I don’t want to fork out another 5k for an ATP/CTP, if in the new contract they’ll cover it.

However, if they don’t cover it in the new contract then I will spend my own money. I’ve spent over a 100k, so what is 5k more. But if it something the company/union put out there, I’d rather save my 5k.

So let me know when the ACTUAL new contract gets passed. I did read the article in the MSP newspaper that they have a deal reached, but it hasn’t been approved yet and there wasn’t much details in the article. So I am still holding out till the new deal is “actually” done to see if there is anything about ATP/CTP in there. So let me know!
The union hopes to have TA language in place and a vote complete by the end of the third week of December and the contact in place January 1st 2022. They will NOT cover the ATP. They dropped that perk when Covid hit.