Old 12-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
Can you refer me to the "union update" or podcast or pub call that gave you that impression? I'll bet my next paycheck our Negotiating Committee did NOT ask for the "max IRS limit A plan,"
and I've not read nor heard anything that remotely resembles that. When they do, I will be their biggest cheerleader.

To be pedantic, we could in fact be further apart if we DID indeed ask for the IRS maximum. Also, we should not be satisfied with "some improvements." A 40% "A" Plan would constitute "some" improvements, but would fall far, far short of anything we should accept.

The good thing is you get the same amount of votes as me. We will all have different opinions on various topics. Once an agreement is brought to us I will educate myself and make a decision. Based upon the openers I am optimistic. I’m not so optimistic with the company and part of our pilots are not doing our part to apply that pressure. Sad thing is it seems to be the senior group as numerous people have pointed out. Most likely the same group that failed us in previous bargaining. Greed is a nasty thing to kick and the company knows it.