View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 11:11 AM
saabdriver1
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: A320 F/O

I too am in a similar position. Early 30s ULCC CA/LCKA, low 40% company seniority, excellent QOL with all weekends and holidays off always, and interview invites from 2/3 legacies. Wouldn't be commuting for any of the jobs. Absolutely love my job, only updated my apps when I had to update my hours for MedXPress, and here we are. I too am finding myself thinking hard for reasons to leave as opposed to stay. Would never forgive myself if I left and didn't enjoy the new gig as much as this one. Interesting to see the quick progression at the legacies but my "wise old men" are advising me to be cautious. I don't personally think any of us can go wrong either way, but this is definitely the toughest call I've had to make in my career thus far, and I consider myself eternally blessed and lucky to be in this position despite the difficulty of the call. LCKA really transformed the job for me. I am really enjoying that part of it a lot. If I were an FO I'd probably bounce though, just because it would be easier re the financial and seniority aspect, assuming I were a junior FO.