View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 05:51 PM
AFdude412
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by VidNan View Post
You'll love the process. I recently went through and started 2 months ago and I was blown away by NetJets.
The phone interview.... Cliche... but just be yourself, be forthcoming with info ie failures etc, and be truthful. Don't BS your way through it. As for questions I got asked: It was a lot of TMAAT questions, Why NetJets, Why do I want to leave my current employer, Tell me about yourself/resume, any failures, A time you went above and beyond for a customer, what does cust service mean to you. They want honesty and to see if you want to be there for your career.
Heard back the next day with the invite to the upcoming expo where the real fun starts. PM if you have any other q's

Just had my phone interview today. ^ This was spot on to what they asked me as well.

I'll add that they did ask if I applied anywhere else, what key words I would define as being a professional, do you have any furlough recall rights, TMAAT when you had a conflict with a passenger or crew member, TMAAT where you went above and beyond for customer service.

Crossing my fingers I get the call to the Expo!

Good luck!