View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 07:05 AM
ASACapt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Default NetJets Hiring Process

Minrest didn’t like it at Netjets. He went to a major airline. He enjoyed a taxpayer paid vacation during covid and made Capt at his airline. Yet he keeps coming back to trash Netjets. Why? Do you regret your decision? Is the grass not greener?

Dude, many of us went through hell at the company so you can enjoy the slight improvement of the 2015 contract. Yup the place still sucked pretty much until 2018. You left before you can see how good we have made it today. I couldn’t wait to leave and in 2018 I decided to make this a retirement destination with all of the improvements. Do the upgrade times suck? Absolutely. Until there is an age limit is that produces any attrition besides growth then that’s just the way it is when you come to ANY non-121 operation.

Flex has finally decided to raise their compensation because of the improvements we have made at Netjets. Their welcome. Good for them. I also have friends at several charter operators that have also received pay raises because of Netjets.

It’s a shame you just can’t be happy for all of us. An improvement for one is usually an improvement for all. Maybe you aren’t happy no matter where you go. I don’t know. I do think it’s time to move on from Netjets though.

Last edited by ASACapt; 01-01-2022 at 07:35 AM.