View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 03:50 AM
ASACapt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by MaxMar View Post
I was encouraged to apply by the recruiter without the required multi engine time. I hadn’t planned on sending an app until I had 250 hours, but I was informed by the recruiter they were prepared to interview me and could extend a CJO so long as I could show up to the class date with the required time. I know one pilot from the December class who got the CJO without the required instrument experience, he built it up to 150 prior to class. Headed to the January expo with a mutual understanding that I cannot accept a class date earlier than April, both to insure I have the required hours and to find a replacement for my role at my current company. I meet all the requirements otherwise (~2500 TT, 250 instrument, 200 multi, ATP, ~1100 TPIC) Very excited to meet everyone there!

Thanks for the information. Things are definitely changing from where we were at the front end of this. I know guys that were getting TBNT just for not having the instrument time on the resume. They had the 150 hours but didn’t put it on the resume. Congrats on your invite and this is good news for others as well.

2500TT and 1100 TPIC? How did you pull that off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk