View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:39 AM
Halon1211
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by chihuahua View Post
Realistically, how many of them are they actually gonna get? Didn't some other airlines have a similar thing? From 2016 to 2020 of constant flying during "pilot shortage" v1.0 I don't think I ever heard an Australian accent on the radio, that wasn't from Qantas. The only Australian I ever even saw, anywhere, was a DL FA who on the O dark thirty van ride to the airport from the hotel had to make her support for gun control known, and was promptly shut down by one of our female pilots. But who knows, maybe some of them who have just gotten punched in the balls about the realities of totalitarian government with no meaningful opposition, might jump at the opportunity to come here. Still, I think you have to be delusional if you believe Breeze is going to be able to staff their entire airline with Australians.
The “female pilot” shut her down by telling her how great it is to have so many people in our country being killed by guns? I really want to know the details on how she was shut down? I’m on the edge of my seat.