Tfork , 02-27-2022 01:13 PM
Always Working
Tfork
Always Working
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2021
Quote:
I never said the vaccines did not do anything. I said the vaccines don’t effectively prevent transmission. On that score, it seems to be me, Rochelle Walensky, the CDC, and most the scientific community on one side and you on the other. Why can’t you just admit that and we can move on?
You seem to be slowly modifying your position over time. Here's what you said in Post #194:

Quote: Not 100% at stopping the spread? You can say that again!

Seriously, how do you come to the conclusion that the vaccine is remotely effective at stopping the spread, when case numbers this January are at an all time high and the vast majority of Americans are vaccinated? Self delusion?
You said not remotely effective when the cases are at an all time high after I said they were NOT 100% effective at stopping the spread. Now, I've showed you the CDC study and you've posted the Lancet study ( after saying viral load was an invalid measure) which clearly refutes what you claim and you've shown me nothing that shows the were not even remotely effective and never was it due to the January rise in cases. You are on the other side of the CDC data, not I. If you'd like, I can post the latest study on Omicron.