View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 06:49 AM
BlockO
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2021

I have gone through pages and pages on the Netjets forum, but I wanted some objective advice. Currently I am at a regional airline (came from 135/91), I like it here, but I miss the flying I used to do at my previous 135 spot.

I have networked for 6 years to what seems an almost clear route to two legacy carriers(strictly a financial move as I entered my professional flying career a bit late in the game (40yrs old)) that is mine to lose if I flop the interview.

Could someone please tell me briefly what a 7/7 on phenom will look like? I am familiar with 135 where trips aren’t set in stone, but just trying to get an overview of what a typical day would look like.

I threw my app in a few weeks ago and have a phone interview scheduled at NJ. So I am pretty serious about making the switch if it means better qol and pay.

I plan on flying till my medical gives out, so would making a switch to NJ vs say 15 years at a legacy with pay and retirement in mind?

I know NJ provides 4 catering meals, but do they cover meals at a restaurant via the company card or is it just catering?

How many sims does the training footprint have till your check ride?

I know it’s a lot of questions. Ha! But any help would be appreciated. Thank you