View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 06:00 AM
KNOTAPILOT
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Conquistador27 View Post
I agree. From day one of the F9/NK news, everyone from both sides were acting great to one another and knew we were on the same team. Day one of the JB announcement and it’s how JB is going to win in a SLI. Add to that that after a merger, it’s going to be stagnant. No thanks. I didn’t want to work at Delta, definitely don’t want to work at Delta jr.
Well that’s just not true. Spirit pilots where showing their didn’t want to be dragged down by frontier contract. That is with both pilot groups and companies being pretty similar. You’re now blaming JetBlue pilots that would get shafted with a relative seniority list from being annoyed of losing that seniority? Trust me Jetblue pilots know this isn’t a legacy carrier. We know we aren’t Delta, United, and American. I wouldn’t expect any less from those airline pilots if they were going to lose years of seniority to JetBlue pilots.

This thread is also childish as the company could care less about the opinion of the pilots of who they rather join. I’ve seen some from your group wanting the JetBlue merger more than frontier. I wish you were right though and JetBlue and spirit didn’t mix seems like your hostility and name calling doesn’t help the relationship anymore than a JetBlue pilot defending why he shouldn’t lose years of seniority.